Urgent Security Architect required
Role Type: Contract
Job Title: Security Architect
Duration: 6 months
My Client urgently requires an experienced Security Architect to join their Leeds based team.
Specific responsibilities Security Architect
- The Security Architect ensures that delivered technical solutions meet identified security, privacy and compliance requirements. The role is responsible for being hands on in the design, development and implementation of technical security measures and providing input into process measures.
- Acts as a Security Technical Design Authority, providing direction and advice for technical teams and business units
- Provides design, planning and implementation of security improvements
- Provides guidance and ensures compliance with statutory and industry security regulations and best practice
- Takes a lead role in defining the enabling framework and driving awareness of secure design principles within the technical architecture and delivery teams.
- Experience of working on an integration project
- Experience working with highly scalable, secure and available systems handling sensitive data, in both public and private cloud infrastructures.
- Experience working closely with development teams to ensure secure coding and architecture is a fundamental part of product development.
- In depth knowledge of a broad spectrum of security technologies, incorporating network, operating system and application security
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation affecting security, privacy and systems assurance and standards such as PCI-DSS, ISO 17799, 27001
- Ability to maintain a holistic focus whilst dealing with day to day issues
- Proven complex analysis and consulting skills to provide technical recommendations
- Ideally has Security Certifications, SABSA, CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CEH
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79915046