Sales Manager - Drink/ Alcohol Company
About the Food and Drink Company:
Have you got a passion for Alcohol and/ or the Festival scene? Our client is a leading Food and Drink/ Alcohol Company, providing full cycle food and drink solutions into the festival and outdoor events market. Within the UK, the Food and Drink/ Alcohol Company are the sole food & drink provider for some of the biggest festivals and outdoor events, negotiating with event organisers to put on themed food and drink stalls/ bars at events. With a new and fresh sales and business development strategy, the Food and Drink/ Alcohol Company are looking for a dynamic sales/ business development professional to come on board as a Sales Manager to exploit a major gap in the market and launch their newly branded alcohol/ bar service into the sports and festivals events market.
About The Sales Manager Role:
As a Sales Manager you will be specialising and completing the following tasks:
* Being the first person to launch the new brand into the events market, selling the bespoke food and drink/ bar solutions into the events space.
* Generating new business and sales, meeting with event providers face to face and pitching the bar solutions.
* Commercially assess the profitability of each partnership deal.
* Once a client base has been established, you will have the license and budget to grow your division and hire further sales/ business development professionals as you begin to build your team.
About the Successful Sales Manager:
The successful Sales Manager will have the following:
* Minimum of 18 months business development/ sales experience within B2B.
* Experience working for a Drink/ Alcohol brand is most desirable, or selling bar contracting services.
* A passion for Alcohol is key, eg: Kraft Beers, Whiskey, Gin etc.
* Ideally Degree educated.
* Dynamic personality, able to sell into a creative arena.
The Sales Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 + Commission depending on experience and excellent company benefits
This is an urgent requirement, if this is of interest and suitability please APPLY NOW
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive