Business Development Manager
Field Sales Representative | New business | Account Manager |
Our client is a distributor for the most advanced heated tobacco product in the world, with over 4m users worldwide. Talented sales person required to generate new stockists in Vape store retailers, account manage those relationships as well as performing ad hoc consumer trials in store, to help raise awareness and drive retail sales.
The Field Sales Representative reports to the Directors (who over the past 10 years, have become some of the UKs most successful Vape sector entrepeneurs). The role will entail:-
- Representing one of the leading and most premium brands in the Vape sector.
- Generating new Vape store retailers in your territory as stockists of this revolutionary unique product
- Educating and training retailers on the product range.
- Regularly supporting retailers with consumer trials and end-user sales.
- Keeping up to date with the latest Vape products and competitor activity including pricing, advertising, and brand positioning.
- Attending Vape shows across the country representing the company.
- Planning and creating new promotional mechanics to drive further sales and reach targets.
Skills & qualifications
- Excellent communication, negotiating and reporting skills.
- 3-5 years sales experience in a similar position, and past experience in developing new business.
- The ability to handle objections and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Knowledge of Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid will be an asset but not required.
- Build and expand client relationships and meet sales targets
- Build a strong brand image and reputation
- Work independently within a dedicated territory and within a team
- Full Driving Licence
Benefits of this Sales Representative role:
- Competitive Base Salary able to negotiate
- Uncapped Commission
- Genuine progression opportunities in young growing company
- Car Allowance/Car