Assistant Financial Controller
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Financial Controller to join a rapidly growing business on the outskirts of Pontefract.
You will be a qualified Accountant, ideally CIMA / ACCA / ACA with a minimum of 2 years PQE and your responsibilities will include:-
- Managing a small team with Finance and Administration
- Supporting the month end process including producing management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Creating and developing management reports
- Reporting on KPI's
- Overseeing the debtor management process
- Managing intercompany invoicing
- Reviewing systems and procedures
- Overseeing the control of purchasing procedures
- Delivering effective financial planning and forecasting
- Ensuring systems are in place and internal controls are implemented
My client is looking for an individual who has experience of working in a varied finance role within a fast paced environment, along with strong excel and reporting skills.
You will have solid communication skills with the ability to present financial information across the business.