We are looking to recruit an Expenses Administrator to provide support within a busy team for a defence client based in Stevenage. The successful candidate will ideally have accountancy experience and/or relevant qualifications. You will be numerate and have the ability to understand and apply a defined process. You will be personable, confident and happy to engage with others in the business to obtain information. SAP experience id desirable but not essential.
Duties will involve:
* Process expense claims in the order in which they are received by recording the received date
* Ensure that supporting documentation is attached to enable recovery of VAT
* Know and apply the UK Travel and Expense policy escalating any departure/unusual items to line management
* Ensure sufficient explanation is given for the reasons for incurring expenses
* Code the expenses to the relevant department or working number as agreed by the authorising line manager.
* Ensure that the claim is sufficient to clear the Corporate credit card balance outstanding
* Maintaining the authorised signatories list.
* Manage the 60 and 75 day overdue payment list sending out emails to relevant employees and their line managers.
* Liaise with AMEX/employees regarding the issue and cancellation of employees AMEX cards
* Monitor and action all accounts that are in credit as the statements at each month end
Hours are 8.00am - 5.00pm
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.