Large Scale international B2B Events
Based in Central London + Travel
Basic salary up to £25,000 + Profit Share + Benefits
Entry level Conference Producer position - Great step into conference production for a graduate with 6-12 months commercial business, research or events experience.
The London office of a leading international conference business are recruiting an ambitious and commercial Conference Producer to work on a portfolio of large scale events. The events are established brands with a strong history of success, they are a mix of conference, exhibition, networking opportunities, workshops/training and evening reception.
Within this position of Conference Producer, you will be responsible for producing and driving the events forward, with realistic production cycles, a genuine focus on content and the opportunity to take responsibility for project managing your own portfolio of large scale events.
You will focus on researching relevant content and developing the conference format to meet the changing needs of the audience, sponsors and speakers. You will be required to keep up to date with the industry sector you work within and become an expert on the subjects. You will have the opportunity to develop new topics for conferences for the future.
- An inquisitive, positive, ambitious, highly articulate and excellent communicator
- Be a graduate with a 2:1 or a 1st degree
- Have at least 6 months experience gained in a commercial business environment. This could be as a recruiter, researcher or B2B sales exec.
- You will be looking to develop a career as a Conference Producer
- Have excellent written and spoken English communication skills, a second language would be advantageous.
- You will be organised, an excellent time manager who can achieve the production of quality events in the agreed time lines.
- This role will have lots of face to face interaction with internal and external contacts therefore you will need to enjoy and be confident networking and presenting.
- You will be disciplined to plan, organise and complete your desk based research.
- A flair for articulate and creative writing is essential for this position.
- You may need to travel overseas within this position
Our client supports, develops and offers international long term career progression for employees. This is a great working environment with plenty of opportunities to progress your conference production career.
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.