Presentations Specialist - City up to £40k
Our client is searching for an experienced Presentations Operator to join their busy and growing presentations team.
You will be a highly organised individual who can prioritise your workload and meet client demands.
You will enjoy being part of a team but will be equally happy to work alone and manage client expectations and deadlines.
You must have accuracy skills which are second to none as a keen eye for detail is essential. The ability to manage data and an interest in numeracy is key to this role.
- Produce and update presentations for various areas within the company
- Liaise closely with Fund Managers and Client Portfolio Managers regarding presentation requirements and developments
- Develop and maintain the Presentation Library
- Provide guidance about presentation content, drawing upon market knowledge and familiarity with the slide library
- Create bespoke content for pitches and events
- Organise and attend meetings with Fund Managers, Sales and/or Client Relations team members to generate ideas and design of presentations
- Keep stakeholders informed of developments from the investment floor which have impacted the content of the slide library
- Develop relationships with various departments within the company through which data can be sourced
- Use DataStream/FactSet and other sources to obtain market and stock information for inclusion in presentations
- Manipulation of data in Excel in order to produce graphs used within presentations
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Very strong attention to detail and good design skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills, along with the ability to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and juggle priorities at short notice
- Keen to learn and more than willing to take the initiative
- Confidence to deal with every level of seniority throughout the company
Taylor Burlington Associates aims to respond to all applicants wherever possible. Sometimes, due to volume response we are unable to do so. We therefore ask you to assume that if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days that you were not successful with this particular application.
We thank you for your interest in this vacancy.