Immediate requirement for an experienced credit controller for a fixed term contract based in Loughborough
Your new company
Established in the 1960s this Loughborough based company is experiencing considerable growth and have an immediate requirement for an experienced credit controller to join their team on a fixed term contract.
Your new role
Working within an already stable credit control team, you will be required to:
- Make regular and systematic contract by telephone, letter and email
- Be able to achieve monthly targets in relation to overdue debt
- Update and communicate any credit term revisions
- Prompt communication of issues to relevant parties
- Produce weekly reports to the Finance Manager on overdue debt, credit limit changes, liquidation and general queries
- Post statements and update customer contact details
- Reconcile customer accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an enthusiastic individual who is numerate and computer literate, have experience of working within a busy office and be a team player. To be considered you must have proven experience in a previous role as a credit controller and have exceptional communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be working for an excellent organisation with a great work ethic, get free parking and competitive salary. This credit control job is offered on a full time basis, 37.5 hours a week across Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.