Group Financial Accountant
Partner Financial are working with a leading consumer business based in West London. The business has grown significantly over the years and have developed a global footprint in the market due to their customer focus and strong product offering.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, this role offers an excellent platform for a practice trained qualified finance professional.
- Preparing the Group quarterly reporting pack and Group annual report
- Consolidating the Group financial results
- Performing technical research, analysis and drafting technical papers on emerging technical accounting issues
- Reviewing FRS 101 and FRS 102 statutory accounts for the Groups subsidiaries
- Preparing statutory accounts for the centrally managed subsidiaries
- Providing technical accounting guidance on a range of issues
- Developing a broad understanding of the financial aspects of the business
- Providing information on a regular basis to the internal and external auditors
- Supporting on various initiatives and projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA Qualified
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and UK listing rules
- A proactive 'can do’ approach
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.