Are you an experienced Care Assistant with a dedication to quality of care and client wellbeing? This could be just the job for you. Newcross Healthcare is looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Healthcare Assistant who are committed to delivering high-quality care to support our clients in the Middlesbrough area through our friendly Durham branch.
As a naturally compassionate person, you will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care to every individual you encounter. This means recognising the capabilities of the person, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.
- Competitive salary, paid hourly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- One-to-one relationship with a local line manager
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team, 365 days a year
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Requirements
In our 21 years' experience, we have created a recruitment system that ensures that we only hire the best people.
You will need to have the right to live and work in the UK, at least 3 months' previous paid care experience in the UK and suitable referee contact details to apply for this vacancy. You will also need a valid certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.