£55-£60 + Bens
Now Careers are currently working exclusively with a leading manufacturing business based near Merthyr Tydfil that are seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller . You will be lead the finance function and providing financial information that will assist the management and other stakeholders in the decision making process.
- Oversee the activities of the site finance department for the accurate and timely analysis of financial management reports including internal and external financial statements, and annual audits and annual budgets.
- Review the monthly accounts including Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet that are accurate and timely and communicate areas of concern to the Financial Director.
- Provide support and leadership to the site finance team through performance management and KPI setting. Ensure robust development programs are in place that satisfy both employee and business requirements.
- Overall responsibility for Financial/Statutory accounts the group.
- Preparation of the annual budget and other forward looking reports including sales forecasts, EBITDA forecasts and cash flow forecasts.
- Treasury management including management of working capital and foreign currency exposure.
- Monitor project profitability, identify trends, investigate loss making projects and report to management .
- Maintain a strong cost control process/environment within the business.
- Respond to the Financial Director as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate financial needs and present a reporting pack on a monthly basis to assist with strategic decision making.
- Act as the main point of contact to external bodies: auditors, HMRC, tax advisors.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of a Manufacturing beneficial.