Social Media Executive
Calling all Social Media superstars!
An of exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Social Media Executive to join our expanding company and industry leading beauty brand.
Is this you? Are you an ambitious, passionate individual driven by growing social presence? Do you have proven Social Media experience and can evidence sustainable and continuous growth? If so, we want to hear from you now!
Purpose of Role:
The Social Media Exec will manage, maintain, populate and report on all of our brand social media channels. Led by the Online Brand Manager and in line with our digital strategy, the Social Media Exec will be responsible for representing Nouveau Lashes online. They will monitor all incoming and schedule all outgoing communication with, and about, our brand across social media and wider online reach
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Social Media Exec will be the main contact for the wider business on all things social media. Led by the Online Brand Manager and in line with all digital strategy, the Social Media Exec will be on the front line for our brand. Gathering consumer trend data, assessing industry and digital trends, competitor behaviour and techniques and able to offer a true ear to the ground analysis of what people think of our brand and how they engage with us. This person will be the voice of our brand so writing creatively within a set tone of voice and considering the positive / negative impacts of everything we say is key.
- Creation and Implementation of Brand Content Calendar
- Pulling from overall brand aims & objectives and aligning with the digital strategy - plan and execute monthly content plans across all social channels
- Monitoring of all Incoming Communication via Online Channels
- Using our social listening tools, ensure all incoming communication is monitored, engaged with and stored, shared or escalated where appropriate
- In-house Content Generation
- Ensure regular and fresh content is generated
- Coverage on Social Media of Events, Shows & Notable Shareable Content
- Document and broadcast engaging yet professional content from brand events and appearances in line with best practice
- Reporting & Analysis
- Ensure all strategy and content delivered meets strategic aims and is always growing or improving via data and stats
About You - Our Ideal Person:
- Professional social media skills
- Understanding of key techniques, best practice and how to assess performance and produce reports
- Ability to confidently discuss best practices per platform, have a strong understanding of how/why businesses use social media and the benefits of it with regards engagement and ROI
- Have experience working with social media listening tools and scheduling software (Hootsuite, Buffer etc)
- Able to evidence examples of working within a set tone of voice, specific campaign successes and how they were measured
- An excellent eye for detail, strong written language skills including proofreading, understanding of digital photographic skills (ie. Flatlays)
- Someone who is well organised, able to plan their workload and time well is also a strong match
- Ability to produce and edit multimedia content is a major advantage (use of an SLR, vlogging camera, basic photo/video edit skills)
- Beauty / Cosmetics industry experience is not essential
Benefits of the Role - we will offer you:
- A competitive salary of £20-25,000 per annum DOE
- Company mobile phone & Laptop
- An opportunity to work with a high performing digital team and growing brand
- Discounted Products and Treatments
- Exclusive access to Perkbox a flexible discounted benefits scheme
- Based: Our Head Office in South Elmsall, Yorkshire
- Opportunity to be part of a fun and forward-thinking business.
Nouveau Lashes is a growing beauty brand, THE ULTIMATE LASH BRAND, providing world class training and pioneering innovative products, services and treatments.
Our treatments range from 5 minute express strip lashes to the more luxurious volume creative lash extensions and the amazing exclusive LVL Enhance treatment we have developed. It is important we have a clear new customer acquisition strategy as the Lash Market grows from strength to strength and we aim to dominate more of a share as ultimate market leaders. We work with some amazing brands as our Key Accounts such as Regis, Saks, Bannatyne, Virgin, Gleneagles and many more.
We foster a work hard play hard culture with a spirit of fun, professionalism and passion for all that we do.