Job Title: Service Engineer
Do you have at least 1-year work experience as field service engineer for pumping systems, cooling systems, white goods or other similar technologies? Do you have adequate professional qualifications as a mechanical engineer, plumber, electrician, control specialist (Certificates and CSCS card required)?
Engineers from either a plumbing, pumping or air conditioning background will be considered.
Self-motivated, team orientated engineer. You will be carrying out:
- Site surveys.
- Pre-Installation visits.
- Planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance.
- Fault finding.
- After sales.
- Product test and repair.
Specific training on site for the product line of the company, especially for rainwater harvesting and greywater recycling systems, is provided during a 3 months training and evaluation period.
Essential qualifications and experience needed:
- At least 1 year work experience as field service engineer for pumping systems, cooling systems, white goods or other similar technologies that involve electronic and hydraulic systems or equal.
- Adequate professional qualifications as mechanical engineer, plumber, electrician, control specialist (Certificates and CSCS card required).
- Independent worker with excellent working standards who can work on his own to deliver expected results.
- High level of motivation and interest in self-progress.
- Experience in providing services to the building industry with high confidence and excellent customer relationship skills.
- General computer knowledge (MS office) and communication skills.
- Experience in rainwater harvesting and greywater recycling systems is advantageous, but not necessary.
- Full valid driving licence depending on location.
- Quick learner.
- Fluent English (French or German advantageous, but not necessary).
ACS are recruiting for a Service Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Service Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Engineer role you desire.