Management Accountant for a Fast-Growing Health and Wellness Company
Management accountant, cash flow, reconciliation, ad-hoc projects, finance, qualified accountant, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, retail, health, fitness, wellness
Altum are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for a fast-growing health and wellness company in London. This role is a contract role for 3-6 months.
- Monitoring day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing and supplier payments
- Preparation and management of all key financial statements
- Production of a monthly reporting pack and providing explanations for movements versus forecast and prior year
- Cash flow management and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Reconciling key supplier accounts on a regular basis, to ensure visibility of issues and management of major accounts
- Implementation, maintenance and improvement of robust processes and internal controls to meet the demands of a rapidly growing business
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Qualified accountant, with minimum 3-5 years industry experience
- Experience of working with Sage Accounting software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience in retail or commercial environments
- Knowledge of nutrition, diet and health
This business is based in Central London and has created an exciting and dynamic environment in the past couple of years. The business is growing rapidly in the UK, so it's a fantastic culture to be a part of.