Internal Sales Engineer - York
Do you enjoy liaising with customers, providing support and assistance over the phone?
Do you consider yourself to be technically savvy with an inquisitive mind?
Do you have a background within or related to Maths, Physics or Engineering?
We are WorkwithYork and we are currently seeking a keen, proactive and technically minded individual to join a successful York business. Working as the Internal Sales Engineer, you will be working with both the Sales and Engineering teams, providing first line technical support to customers from their first enquiry through to after sales service. You’ll have exceptional customer service skills and a technical mind to assist with a variety of queries.
Your other duties will involve:
- Preparing and issuing technical specifications, proposals and quotations
- Negotiation of specification and commercial terms
- Preparing forecasts and reporting of future business opportunities
- Preparing sales literature and datasheets
You will need:
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- High level of numeracy
- Good level of attention to detail
- Proactive and 'can-do’ attitude
Experience and knowledge of microwave filters and radio frequency would be desirable, however full training will be provided so if you are enthusiastic, technically minded and keen to learn more then apply now!
This is a Temp to Perm role with a salary of £20,000. This role is a real gem with progression available for the right candidate. The role is based a 15 minute drive outside York city centre.
Due to nature of our client’s contracts, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a security clearance.
For an informal discussion about the role please call us and ask for Amy.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.