Fabric Technician/ Plumber
Location: Mobile role covering North & East London
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum + vehicle
If your looking for a career with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
My client are a FTSE 250 business. They are one of the UK's leading facilities management companies, which turnover just under £2billion a year, employ thousands nationwide and are just continually growing, so why not come and be part of the team?
We are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to come on board, carrying out:
- PPM's and reactive maintenance work
- Plumbing duties- 1st & 2nd fix, tap replacements, fixing leaks
- Fabric/ handyman based duties- carpentry
- Working on electric water heaters & fault finding on hot and cold water systems
The right person:
- NVQ level 2 Plumbing or equivalent (essential)
- Unvented cylinder certificate (desirable)
- Experience within a similar role
- Ability to to your hand to various different tasks when required to do so
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, the chance to work across banks, retail shops, offices and the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!