Early Years Teacher - Reception Class (Permanent)
EYFS Teacher - Reception Class Teacher - September 2018 - North London (Camden)
Graded GOOD consistently, with an established SLT; this lovely, Inner London 2 Form Entry Primary School are on the look out to recruit and appoint a permanent Reception Teacher this September.
Q1: - Are you a qualified EYFS / Early Years Teacher with UK QTS?
Q2: - Are you looking to secure a permanent post as a Reception Teacher - September 2018?
Q3: - Looking to join an EYFS phase with a focus on child-led learning?
If you answer YES to all 3 questions, then you’re in the right place - READ ON & FIND OUT MORE!!
**We are currently paying a £100 placement BONUS for permanent placements in September**
Clarus Education are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and creative Early Years Teacher with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. The schools’ SLT are looking to add a talented EYFS Teacher to join this exciting EYFS provision.
PERSON: Early Years Teacher
- Qualified Primary Teacher - EYFS / Early Years Teacher
- UK QTS a MUST - NO sponsorship available
- Minimum of 2 Years Teaching experience required!
- Experience & interest in Forest School IDEAL
- NOT suitable for NQTs, EYTS or EYPS
- Early Years specialist required - Creative & Enthusiastic
- Passionate about learning & early stage development
- A naturally caring & organised individual required!
- Excellent grasp of the EYFS Framework
- Team player - work as a team & independently
- PERFECT for an ambitious class teacher
ROLE: Early Years - Reception Class Teacher
- EYFS / Early Years Teacher
- Reception Class -
- Full Time & Permanent Contract
- September 2018 start
- 1FE Nursery & 1.5 FE Reception - Shared Planning
- Work as part of a 6-staff team
- Inner London MPS 3 - 6 (£31,726 - £39,006)
- Excellent CPD on offer - SLT focus on developing leadership within the EYFS
- Wonderfully resourced classroom - open planned layout
SCHOOL: 2FE Primary School - Inner London - Camden
- GOOD graded Primary School - OFSTED (2015)
- 2FE throughout KS1 & 2 - smaller EYFS team
- Excellent SLT - established & supportive
- Beautiful School site - spacious - fantastic facilities
- Recent investment into Outdoor learning - beautiful garden
- Excellent focus on linking with parents & the local community
- Brilliant location - North London - ZONE 2
- Well placed for public transport - Northern Line & Overground
- Schools SLT have ambitions to become an outstanding school
If you are a qualified Early Years Teacher, with a passion for creative and inclusive learning; keen to work within a child led, free flow EYFS provision under a strong leadership team…THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!!
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter for immediate consideration. If shortlisted, our team will be in touch within 24hrs.