Group Financial Reporting Manager
Partner Financial are working with a leading consumer business based in West London. The business has grown significantly over the years and have developed a global footprint in the market due to their customer focus and strong product offering.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting, the Group Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for reviewing and challenging the statutory financial information packs and designing and developing the delivery of the record to report strategy and process.
This role is pivotal to ensuring the success in the quarter end financial close process of the subsidiaries within the Group.
- Providing the timely and accurate delivery of the monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Ensuring the accounting treatments comply with the accounting policies and international reporting standards
- Ensuring the intercompany and intergroup balances are recorded correctly
- Working with the internal and external auditors, especially during reporting periods
- Continuously identifying opportunities for process improvement via automation
- Ensuring the internal controls are operating effectively across all the finance functions
- Preparing the statutory financial statements for the subsidiaries within the group
- Supervising and managing the Group Reporting team
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA Qualified
- Ability to design and implement robust, practical and sustainable internal controls
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.