Telephone based Financial Planner
Telephone Based Financial Planner
In the region of £40,000 basic with uncapped OTE
Our clientis looking to recuit an experienced and CAS IFA to join their expanding practice, with a surplus of enquiries and leads being offered.
- Providing advice for clients while ensuring the best possible client journey and customer outcome.
- Supporting the wider team where needed.
- Establishing contact with potential clients to provide an outstanding customer service experience through our advice process, in line with the individual’s objectives and circumstances.
- Analysing a client’s circumstances and financial objectives to establish suitable solutions for their differing needs.
- Providing clients with comprehensive verbal and documented recommendations, in line with best practice.
- Proactive and timely contact with clients.
- Meeting business revenue expectations and promoting the company as the UK’s premier Wealth Management service.
- Ensuring records are kept appropriately and in line with our record keeping and file quality requirements.
- Developing appropriate relationships with providers and our wide referral network is a must.
- Ensuring that competence to provide advice is maintained and a programme of CPD is undertaken and documented.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business.
- Holding QCF/Lvl4 diploma qualifications in financial advice (such as the CII Diploma or equivalent), up to date 'relevant’ CPD and recent examinations to ensure knowledge has been kept up to date.
- Hold a Statement of Professional Standing (SPS) by an FCA accredited body (such as the CII).
- The ability to work on own initiative whilst fitting in to a vibrant and enthusiastic team environment.
Please send your CV immediately to Stuart at Reward Recruitment Limited or contact him for a discreet and confidential chat in relation to your career requirements.