Master Data Operations Lead
A well established, innovative, retail sector company is looking to add to their team by recruiting a Master Data Operations Lead. The Master Data Operations Lead position will be based in the Leeds office, and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a greenfield site.
This is a management heavy role, with the Master Data Operations Lead managing 11 Analyst's. This role will work alongside the Master Data Manager and Commercial Data Steward, and will proactively manage and co-ordinate the data analyst team to ensure that the agreed master data is available to the business in a timely manner and to agreed quality levels, coaching and mentoring the data analysts. The successful applicant will have a proven background in management, as well as a strong understanding of the Analyst's day to day work, as you will support them in their role, encouraging development and supporting business processes.
Required skills for this role;
- Experience of managing a large team, at least 5 people, dealing with setting and managing objectives, performance, absences etc. on time
- Skilled in team motivation, filtering down vision and strategy from management
- Hands on role, happy to get stuck in to data loads and perhaps the more complicated processes if required
- SAP experience is necessary, although depending on other skills we will ascertain if this is a true requirement
- Skills in process mapping (Visio), ability to keep documentation (SOPs, Transaction Guides, etc) updated and lead the team in this
- Ability to streamline and improve processes
- Knowledge across the 2-3 areas (pricing, product, commercial), ability to pick up things quickly and deal with change
- Strong communication skills in order to manage across multiple locations, liaise with the London BI team and the business, as well as the offshore team in India, and senior stakeholders based globally.
If you're interested in this role, please apply, email or call