Director of Admissions
A leading international education institute in Surrey is recruiting for a new Director of Admissions. Ideally looking for someone who has 3-5 years’ experience in admissions in an educational setting, with strong management experience and excellent writing and communication skills. This role is perfectly suited to someone who works in a collaborative manner and is confident with technology and various forms of social media.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders on strategic planning around enrolment
- Working with other members of the leadership teams and directly working with the Director of Communication on marketing and representation within the local area.
- Preparing and maintaining the Admissions Register, interpreting admission statistics when appropriate for Management and the Board of Governors.
- Providing campus tours to prospective clientele and following up with any necessary information or queries.
- Coordinating all enrolment events and attending local, national and international trade shows.
- Promoting good relationships with institutions both domestic and international, to attract prospective students and families
- Working with many institutions in the UK and overseas with the aim of attracting students
This role will require you to work closely with the Head to implement initiatives, manging budgets and developing policies.
We are looking for someone who is a strong team player, with a flexible leadership style as well as:
- Good organisational skills and a drive to succeed; with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of confidentiality and previous experience in an educational environment
- Ability to represent the values and image of the institution with proven experience of social media and marketing.
If you feel you have the right experience, please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Simon Duckworth at Absolutely Recruitment on or email your CV: