In House Tax Accountant
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a tax accountant to join one of South Yorkshires fastest growing businesses. The business plans to significantly grow turnover over the next 5 years through both organic growth and acquisition.
This rapid growth creates key recruitment opportunities within the company and they are currently recruiting a highly motivated and professional individual to work as a Tax Accountant at their Head Office near Doncaster. This is a new role, directly responsible to the Finance Director and Group Accountant, with regular contact / liaison with a number of Regional Accountants.
- Support the company and its SAO in carrying out duties required under HMRC guidelines
- Assist with the production of VAT returns for the group and associated companies
- Ensure compliance in tax related areas of the company's activities to include VAT, PAYE/NI and Corporation Tax
- Ensure through a programme of branch and systems audits and compliance checks that the company complies with current UK tax legislation
- Development of tax efficient practices within the company
- Assist in the compilation of a written tax strategy for the company
- Ensure that Regional and Branch Accountants have sufficient and relevant tax knowledge in order to carry out their duties
- Qualified or part-qualified ATT or other tax specific qualifications would be preferred but candidates qualified by experience will also be considered
- Strong communication skills to ensure that changes to HMRC legislation affecting the company are communicated and implemented without delay
- Driving License - as travel / visits to our branches will be required
- Competitive Salary
- On-site parking
- Excellent medium and long term career progression with the opportunity to become Group Head of Tax
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.