Product Manager - £70k+ base, 20% Bonus - Reading
An experienced Technology Solutions Product Manager from an FMCG/Retail background interested in joining a market leader in the provision of retail insight solutions?
A Retail/FMCG/EPoS Data background (either agency or client side)?
Someone who understands insight, analytical solutions in this marketplace?
Someone who can see opportunities for new products in this market place and know how to develop them?
Someone who can speak to clients, understand their needs then translate that in to actual products in technical terms?
A consultative approach so they can see opportunities with clients for future products?
If this is you, or this reminds you of a contact, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Product Manager - £65/70k base + £6k car and 20% Bonus - Reading
In this role you will provide Product Management direction for the EU Technology Solutions business. This includes the enhancement of existing solutions, and the development of new solutions to support the EU Technology Solutions growth plans and objectives.
You will build products based on market demand and generated from existing ideas new ideas
You must enjoy spending time in the market with a variety of customer types to understand their business processes and problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
There will be travel both in the UK and internationally with this role.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software marketing/product management experience in the FMCG/Retail arena
- Knowledgeable in technology, with ability to confidently demonstrated software capabilities and differentiation
- Ability to identify revenue opportunities through product development
- Product delivery experience from conception through to customer implementation
- Demonstrable experience of product roadmaps and planning
- Strong understanding of product development life cycle
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or comparable work experience is a strong plus.
Pass on a copy of your CV today and I will be in touch to discuss this role with you further.
Respond with a copy of your CV and I'll be in touch to discuss this role with you further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com