We are currently looking for an experienced Copywriter to join a rapidly expanding team working for a well-recognised IT solutions organisation.
The Copywriter is responsible for creating high quality written content, to attract, engage and convert business leads through the buyer journey.
The Copywriter will be accountable for creating both long and short copy, for both online and offline communications including web content, blog posts, product literature, brand positioning, infographics and online banners. Duties will also extend to monitoring and responding to social media channels.
The Copywriter will report directly to the Content Marketing Manager and will work closely with an already well established marketing team.
- Responsible for writing and posting company blog posts (e.g.web copy, blogs/news items, reports/papers)
- Managing Guest Posts
- Ghost writing
- Proof Reading/Sub-editing content before being published
- Modifying and preparing copy for promotional materials/events
- Assist Campaign Team to produce original and clear email marketing communications
- Content Marketing pieces, blogs, guides, product data sheets
- Monitoring social media effectiveness
- Social Media management
- Managing website content, knowledge of SEO to support topic development and data
Excellent writing, editing and publishing experience and skills
- The ability to write in various styles and different tones according to the needs of the project and the target audience
- Ability to inject consistent personality into writing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to juggle many projects at one time and meet all deadlines
- Basic HTML skills and experience of content management systems for web editing
- Social Media Communications experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to our mission and goals
- Passion, Integrity, and lots of Energy
Please forward a copy of your CV today …….