IT Audit Senior - Banking
IT Audit Senior / Assistant Vice President with either an excellent technical knowledge around infrastructure and IT processes, or a strong background focused around auditing business process within a Financial Services organisation, has the opportunity to join a leading team of IT Auditors at the forefront of the Banking industry.
The core responsibilities of the IT Audit Senior:
- Support the Audit Lead in scoping the audit where necessary
- Identify, assess & document risks and controls
- Complete testing
- Write high quality audit observations and support the Audit Lead in writing the report.
- Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues
- Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with stakeholders
- Update the Audit Lead and audit team with progress and observations
- Improve technical knowledge through self-learning or training
- Knowledge sharing with
- colleagues and peers in the business
The ideal IT Audit Senior, while not essential, will posses the following traits:
- Practical Financial Services industry knowledge
- Good understanding of best practice IT Management disciplines
- A willingness and desire to acquire knowledge of new or additional technologies and relevant management disciplines
- IT Audit or security related qualification e.g. CISA or CISSP
If you feel as though this fantastic opportunity is for you and you would like to learn more about the role, register your interest by either submitting an up to date CV or call Charlie Smith on 0207 398 3600.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk