Building Services Engineer / HVAC Engineer
Building Services Engineer / HVAC Engineer required for our client, a building services provider based in the West Midlands. The HVAC Engineer, will be working on a large retail contract, covering Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk. The Building Services Engineer / HVAC Engineer will be carrying out service and maintenance on various systems, including air conditioning, boilers, electrical installations and carrying out emergency lighting and legionella test etc. The Building Services Engineer MUST have their F-Gas qualification, with ACS Commercial Gas qualifications being highly advantageous. Electrical qualifications would also be a bonus.
The HVAC / Building Services Engineer will ideally be located in the Leicestershire area, which would enable them to be within commutable distance to the office in Solihull as well as the areas they will be required to cover.
Building Services Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service and maintenance on air conditioning systems, boilers and electrical installations
- Working on a large retail contract
- Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Building Services Engineer Position Requirements
- Ideally based within the Leicestershire area.
- MUST be F-Gas qualified
- ACS Commercial Gas Qualifications highly advantageous
- Electrical qualifications advantageous
Building Services Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28k - £32k
- Door to door travel paid
- Company Van
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- No call out rota
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy