Cover Supervisor - Clacton
Cover Supervisors Required
£85 per day
Hours - Both full time and part time requirements
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Secondary Schools in the Clacton area who are looking for Cover Supervisors on a day to day supply basis.
We look to recruit Cover Supervisors with a positive, can do attitude who have the ability to inspire children to want to learn, and ideally people who have previous experience supporting and supervising children on a 1:1 basis in a professional capacity and have an interest and commitment to working in education.
In return you'll be covering at great schools, in age groups of your preference; you will receive the luxury of a varied career, gain experience working at a range of schools and enjoy a profession whereby no two days are the same. You also have the flexibility of working when you want.
What you'll need:
- KS3 or KS4 classroom experience
- Good curriculum knowledge
- Strong communication skills in order to deliver cover lessons
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good behaviour management skills
This is a unique opportunity for University Graduates who would like to work with children and schools but do not yet have Qualified Teacher Status, or someone with a vocational or lecturing qualification.
Why work through CER?
We invest in everyone that works for us and offer market-leading CPD courses to all our candidates that you can participate in from the comfort of your own home, paid for by CER, to increase your knowledge and understanding and your effectiveness in schools. Each week we offer a different programme of professional development courses to meet the current needs of supply teachers and support staff varying from Planning, Monitoring and Assessment, OFSTED Expectations, New GCSE Arrangements, Positive Behaviour Management and SEND Skills for Support Staff.
CER is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We pride ourselves on our efficient compliance process and will never put anyone into a school who is not fully compliant. With your support, it is possible to have you confirmed as compliant in as little as a day. Whilst you are being made compliant we waste no time in informing our schools of your availability. This includes creating and formatting your CV and marketing this out to schools that you are happy to consider working at. We will inform you of interested schools as and when we hear back from them.
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at School level
- Competitive rates
- A new, exciting challenge with every School you visit
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of schools
- Recommend a Friend Scheme. If you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will earn receive between £100-£250 bonus
- A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Dedicated Candidate Career Manager to support you every step of the way