Learning Support Assistant - Clacton
Learning Support Assistants Required
£80 per day
Hours - Both full time and part time requirements
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Primary Schools in the Clacton area who are looking for Learning Support Assistants on a supply basis; this ranges from emergency cover on a day to day basis; right through to long term assignments to cover periods of sickness, and maternity leave.
We look to recruit LSA's with a positive, can do attitude who have the ability to inspire and support children to want to learn, and ideally people who have previous experience supporting children on a 1:1 basis or in a small group capacity. We work with a variety of schools who require you to work with children who have moderate to severe learning difficulties but who are also challenging behaviourally.
In return you'll be covering at the right schools for you, in age groups of your preference; you will receive the luxury of a varied career, gain experience working at a range of schools and enjoy a profession whereby no two days are the same. You also have the flexibility of working when you want.
What you'll need:
- SEN knowledge and experience
- EYFS/KS1/KS2 experience
- To be able to use your initiative and build positive relationships and rapport with children
- To have an understanding of various behaviour management strategies
- The ability to be able to enthuse, encourage and nurture young learners
Why work through CER?
We invest in everyone that works for us and offer market-leading CPD courses to all our candidates that you can participate in from the comfort of your own home, paid for by CER, to increase your knowledge and understanding and your effectiveness in schools. Each week we offer a different programme of professional development courses to meet the current needs of supply teachers and support staff varying from Planning, Monitoring and Assessment, OFSTED Expectations, New GCSE Arrangements, Positive Behaviour Management and SEND Skills for Support Staff.
CER is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We pride ourselves on our efficient compliance process and will never put anyone into a school who is not fully compliant. With your support, it is possible to have you confirmed as compliant in as little as a day. Whilst you are being made compliant we waste no time in informing our schools of your availability. This includes creating and formatting your CV and marketing this out to schools that you are happy to consider working at. We will inform you of interested schools as and when we hear back from them.
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at School level
- Competitive rates
- A new, exciting challenge with every School you visit
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of schools
- Recommend a Friend Scheme. If you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will receive a £250 bonus
- A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Dedicated Candidate Career Manager to support you every step of the way