IT Access and Asset Administrator - 6 Month FTC
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £85.7bn of client fundsunder our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of this role is to support the IT Access & Asset Management services that the team provide to St. James’s Place Technology Division and Business.
- Reviewing and regular amendments of Access & Asset Procedures
- Assist in the account provision and administration of SJP users onto IT systems, to include existing user profile changes and leavers provisioning
- Be the first point of contact for all aspects of user account provisioning
- The administration of asset (hardware and software) information
- Ability to work within a busy team environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- IT Literate
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills
- Professional and presentable
- Good customer service skills together with an ability to communicate at all levels
- An organised and disciplined approach to work
Required Technical Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Typing proficiency to accommodate the high level of email and MS Word communications that are dealt with on a daily basis
- Good literacy of MS Office i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Previous experience of working within a busy office environment
- Previous experience of asset (hardware or software) administration
- Good working knowledge of standard business practices and procedures
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.