Role: General Manager
Location: St Helens
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (dependent upon experience)
Hours: 44 hours per week, spread over 5 days
I am recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful, international franchise for a General Manager to run and manage one of their stores based in St Helens.
Aspects of the Role:
- Running and managing a fast paced, successful store
- Ensuring stock control is kept running
- Labour control and rota management
- Keeping the team motivated and energised
- Ensuring product standards are of high quality
Essential skills / experience:
- The understanding of running a store, ideally from a food background
- Commercial awareness
- Experienced in stock control
- Experienced in labour control
- Experience in managing a team of 20-25 staff members
On top of this, the ideal candidate will thrive on team management and leading from the front. You will know how to boost your team when the pressure is on by taking an enthusiastic and passionate approach.
In return, they offer:
- A salary of £20,000 - £22,000, dependent
- 28-day holiday
- Fantastic training programmes
- Working for a great brand, with the chance to progress both the business and yourself
If you feel this position matches your skill set and you would like to be considered, then please apply today or give Debbie a call on . We are looking to arrange interviews ASAP so do not delay!