Senior Network Analyst - Permanent - Bromley, Kent
An Insurance organisation based in Bromley, Kent is looking for a Senior Network Analyst on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Network Analyst you will deliver support to end users with the organisation. You will be response for building and maintaining networks systems across the enterprise which includes planning, installing, maintaining and supporting all the key systems.
The Senior Network Analyst will work as a 2nd / 3rd Line Support on all systems with the enterprise and will work closely with the Systems Support / Application Support teams to ensure that all the major systems are available to the business.
We are looking for a Senior Network Analyst with 5 years networking experience as well as:
- Strong Network Management and Analysis skills
- Extensive client / server and operating system experience with Windows Server 2003 and above.
- Experience of configuration / administration of VMWare and vSphere 4 environments
- Experience of working in a switched environment
- Knowledge of enterprise anti-virus systems, firewalls and other network intrusion detection systems
- Experience of SANS would be advantageous
- Hands on troubleshooting experience
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 per annum
Contact: Scott Honey-Jones - Real Staffing Group
Please apply now.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk