Senior Electronics Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer - Permanent - Thames Valley
A new opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Engineer to join a leading instrumentation company based in the heart of the Thames Valley. Working with cutting edge technology, they pride themselves on employing top calibre engineers.
They are recruiting for a strong Electronics Engineer who is well rounded in both analog and digital electronics. You will work with analog electronics, capture the signal from sensors and turn it via the digital domain into the customers control system. As such, the right candidate will have experience of working in signal extraction from sensors and transducers.
- degree educated in electronics engineering or equivalent
- commercial experience in an electronics design role
- analog and digital electronics experience
- working with sensors, instrumentation or transducers
- experience of working to safety critical standards ideally ATEX or IEC61508
Salary will depend upon level of experience £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com