Network Operations Engineer
Network Operations Engineer (LINUX / LAN / WAN)- Contract (3months) - Stirling
My client, a reputable organisation based in the West of Scotland, is urgently seeking a Network Engineer with experience of LAN / WAN / LINUX / Firewalls / network security, systems and network administration, to assist with increased work load for the period of three months.
Applicants must be technical experts in networking and be confident that they can diagnose most networking issues. They must be a self-starter and able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision. They should also be flexible and adaptable, as the requirements of the position can change at short notice.
- At least 3 years experience of systems and network administration
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid IT and/or technical background
- Advanced Help Desk support skills and experience / previous experience of providing technical support
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment
- A sound knowledge of LAN and WAN hardware configuration and protocols
- Experience configuring network devices
- Experience of Linux/Unix/OS X operating systems
- Configuration and troubleshooting wireless networks
- Network Security / Firewalls
- Degree in an IT discipline, or relevant industry standard qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply or contact Rowan Milne on 0131 241 5002
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com