Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Dorchester
Duration: Permanent, Full-time hours
Salary: £17.00 per hour
Working Hours: 44 hours per week - rotational shift pattern
Are you looking for a new job within the Care sector? Do you have experience working in a Residential or Nursing home?
Social Care & Education are recruiting for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join their friendly team based in Dorchester.
This Residential Care Home is looking for a Registered Nurse with a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in Care.
To apply for this job, you must be flexible and able to work weekends.
Registered Nurse: The Job Role
As an NMC Registered Nurse, you will be required to help and support the residents as well as help around the home to support other members of your team. You will need to:
- Work alongside a team of staff to provide excellent care and support
- Build close relationships with residents and families to promote independence, choice and dignity whilst leading by example
- Ensure physical, emotional and medical requirements of residents are met
Registered Nurse: Working Hours
44 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern
Registered Nurse: The Job Requirements
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be fully flexible - shifts are on a rotational shift pattern
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably in a residential setting
- A valid NMC Pin
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
Please apply for this Registered Nurse Role if you have the following experience:
Registered Nurse | RN | Registered General Nurse | RGN | Registered Mental Health Nurse | RMN | RNLD | Staff Nurse | Ward Nurse | Residential Care Home | Care Home Nurse |
Please note: Due our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.