Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT - Didsbury, South Manchester
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer IT Recruitment
- £18,000 to £20,000 starting salary (rises to £25,000 on promotion to Recruitment Consultant and £30-35,000 at Senior Recruitment Consultant)
- Excellent uncapped monthly commission plus quarterly and annual bonuses - average first year earnings for trainees is £40,000, then £75,000+ in year two / three
- Company expensed iPhone
- Exciting programme of sales incentives including lunch clubs, city breaks and sporting events.
- Flexible benefits package includes pension and staff share scheme.
- Location: Didsbury, South Manchester (free parking).
- Excellent training course for all new starters.
- Great Career Opportunity with promotion based purely on merit.
The company is a respected IT and Digital recruitment agency. They provide a range of recruitment services including Contract and Permanent recruitment and Executive Search into a range of organisations from technology start-ups to International FTSE 100 companies. They are a key partner for clients looking to recruit the best IT talent, and for IT candidates looking for their next job.
To apply for this role:
- You will have some experience of working in a sales environment and be looking to make a lucrative career as a recruitment consultant.
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's recent hires include financial services, mortgages, mobile phone sales, fundraising, advertising / media sales, estate agency / lettings, telesales, events sales, travel representatives, gym membership sales and call centre sales.
- You be motivated with a strong work ethic and focused on your career.
- You do not need any technical knowledge. However, having a curious nature and an interest in business / technology helps.
This is varied, stimulating and rewarding role. You will experience a real sense of job satisfaction that comes from managing your own workload. You'll become a trusted partner, acting as a true consultant, providing an excellent service to your clients and candidates.
Great career opportunity with a growing IT Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation.
Interviewing now. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This trainee recruitment consultant / resourcer vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.