Reablement Support Worker
My client is now recruiting for the position of 'Reablement Support Worker' to join their Local Authority team based in Warrington.
The main purpose of this job role will be to support service users in becoming as independent as possible and regain their previous lifestyle and independence.
You will be working in line with the philosophy of Intermediate care, reablement approaches, and short-term assessment processes.
As a Reablement Support worker for my client, you will be expected to:
- Provide practical hands-on support initially, building up to a stand back approach to encourage and enable the service user to be confident and capable of undertaking activities of daily living themselves
- To assist in identifying longer-term needs for service users living in the community
- To have individual responsibility in accordance with the practices and procedures of the Council for the personal needs of the service users
This role will operate over the following shifts:
7am - 2pm
3pm - 11pm
*Includes 30-minute unpaid break.
Requirements for this position:
- At least 2 years' experience as a support worker in a similar role/setting
- Valid right to work in the UK
- Full clean UK driving License and own transport
For more information please click APPLY