Audit - Transformation & Change - £60000-£85000
Transformational change Managers & Senior Managers are sought to lead and deliver on complex portfolios of change assurance audits of an exemplary Tier 1 bank that has in recent times executed mortgage migration portfolios in excess of circa £170billion respectively.
Auditors, Project Managers and Compliance professional with exceptional Change / Transformation experience within the following areas would be of great interest to our client;
- Regulatory & Operational Risk - Risk based audit experience of general regulatory principles such as FSA Handbook, COBS, ICOBS, MCOB, MiFID, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, ICOBS, MCOB, Banking and Finance Codes.
- Finance - A detailed understanding of management reporting, statutory reporting processes, associated financial controls and appreciation of one or more of the key technical accounting issues that apply to a large banking and insurance group e.g. Impairment.
- Change - Risk based audit / assurance experience of major change initiatives including significant integration, strategy development or review, or complex programme management expertise.
- Capital Markets - Risk based audit experience of treasury and trading, capital markets (including project finance, equities and debt products), private equity and acquisition finance.
- Technology (IT) - Risk based audit experience of general IT controls; IT Infrastructure (operating systems, databases including Mainframes and Microsoft SQL, data storage, networks and perimeter); IT application and business system reviews
Ultimately, our client is looking for ambitious, driven and conscientious Change specialists who are fully qualified within but not limited to ACA, ACCA, Prince2, AMPG, DICM, six sigma [ideally be all 1st time passes] & within the areas outlined above.
If you would like to be considered, please send an updated copy of your CV to Leroy C.S. Maringa
NB: I am unable to reply to every unsuccessful candidate.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk