Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager - Leading Global Bank - £400 to £450 -CanaryWharf
Client Relationship Manager capable of executing a robust global internal communications strategy required for a leading global bank. Potential candidates should have worked as a client relationship manager before and have a good understanding of effective use of all communication channels including writing, editing, messaging and the intranet.
Rate: Circa £450 for an experienced client relationship manager
- Provide fresh ideas for internal communication.
- Champion the reputation of GBM Infrastructure IT by communicating its agenda.
- Ensure consistent delivery of the team's strategy.
- Ensure effective communication between head office and all other hubs.
- Advice senior management on how to communicate strategies, policies and business highlights with clarity and credibility.
- Ensure a co-coordinated approach to all communications.
- Create a centre of excellence for internal communications.
- Previous experience as a client relationship manger.
- Worked within a customer focused environment and with people of all levels and professions.
- High level of experience with internal communications and working with intranets.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of internal communications, channel management and working with clients.
- Demonstratable ability to work on own initiative, as part of a team, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding IT skills including all office packages and Lotus Notes.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk