Supply teaching role - Northwich
Are you a primary teacher looking for your next role for post February half term or even after Easter?
Academics have started to forge strong relationships with a couple of schools based in Northwich. As such, we are looking for a dedicated primary teacher to work across these schools, covering staff absence, course cover and PPA time. This role is very flexible and can be based on daily supply or potentially something more longer term, on a part time or full time basis.
The position is open to both an experienced or newly qualified primary teacher and the role offers ample opportunities for any teacher to spend more time in different school environments and age groups.
Academics can offer you:
- A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free and subsidised CPD courses including Child Protection, plus many more.
- A friendly and supportive team.
- Refer a friend incentives.
- Local work across Northwich, Winsford and into Chester.
You will need to have UK QTS or overseas equivalent to apply for this role and you will need to come into our Hooton based office for a registration meeting. To apply, simply follow the instructions! Academics also have other roles available for any qualified primary teacher.