IT Support Team Leader - SQL - Hants - £28k - £30k
IT Support Team Leader - Infrastructure, Application Support, Hants - £28k- £30k
I have a fantastic opportunity working for a document management and process company based in Hampshire as an IT Technical Team Leader. As a Technical Lead you will be technically hands on and manage and support a team of 2, as well as work closely with the IT Manager and Infrastructure Architect.
You will provide 2nd and 3rd line support to the business, as well as infrastructure support you will provide application support and support applications that are SQL based.
Technical Skills required:
- 2nd and 3rd line support experience
- Experience with Microsoft Window Operating Systems including Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Active Directory, Exchange
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Networking skills
- Experience with SQL Server, understanding of SQL
- Application support knowledge
- Desire to lead a team, or team leadership experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to joining a SME in Hampshire that is growing and developing rapidly.
To be considered please send me a copy of your updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com