Complaints / Patient Experience Manager
Role: Complaints / Patient Experience Manager
Length: 3-6 months
Rate: £300 - £330 per day
Type: NHS Contract
I am currently recruiting for an NHS organisation based inLondon, who are looking for an interim Complaints & Patient Experience Manager for a period of between 3 - 6 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Complaints & Patient Experience Manager to join a changing organisation and be part of a fantastic project, which will enhance your CV.
The day-to-day duties will be:
- Supervise PALS officers
- Provide support to Head of Complaints and PALS
- Understanding of Patient Experience
- Conducting Patient Experience Interviews
- Writing reports
- Attending committees
In order to be successful and be put through to interview stage, the Complaints & Patient Experience Manager must have:
- Worked with Safeguarding software
- Be very approachable
- Easy to get on with
- Experience in PCT or Acute setting in similar role
- A wealth of complaints and PALS experience.
Should this role suit your skill set and you are looking for an interim contract, please call Conor White (NHS Governance Consultant) on 0207 851 7808 or apply below.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk