SQL Server Database Developer - Crewe - 34-40K
SQL Server Database Developer - Crewe
The primary purpose of this position is to develop database systems solutions and associated technical services designed to support client business objectives through advanced data analysis, modeling and management. This position provides tremendous opportunity for growth within the company.
* Work with Technical Team Lead and clients to define program requirements
* Building and maintaining SQL scripts in Microsoft SQL Server.
* Building and maintaining DTS packages.
* Building and maintaining production SQL jobs.
* Building and maintaining complex SQL queries for data analysis and data extract.
* Building and maintaining ETL scripts.
* Building and maintaining data mart extraction processes.
* Programming with SQL Server 2005/2008, SQL stored procedures, user defined functions, cursors and query batches.
* Database design, development and management
* Data modeling
* Defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
* Analysing business processes and performing in-depth work analyses
* Interfacing with end-users or clients
For more information please contact Chris Reilly on 0161 817 7888 and/or submit a current CV as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com