Currently recruiting for a Regulatory Consultant based in theNorth West.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the Regulatory Risk unit regarding General Insurance. The role has become available due to the business having a high volume of work and needing to grow the team with a new Conduct Risk focus, there for needing an individual with the following knowledge and skills.
Salary: up to £36K
- Regulatory Risk Monitoring oversight
- Conduct Risk Monitoring oversight
- Provide expert Regulatory advice
- Implement Risk management framework
- Compliance management and monitoring oversight General Insurance
- Holding workshops and forums
Skills and Experience:
- Conduct Risk
- Horizon Regulation Scanning
- Regulatory requirements applicable to Corporate and Business banking
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk