Support Worker Learning Disabilities/Mental Health
Are you a Care/Support Worker looking to work for a growing, innovative organisation?
Do you have experience of working with people with learning disabilities and/or mental health?
Are you looking for a long term, stable career with a forward thinking company that truly invests in its employees and strives for the best care and support for its clients?
If so, I want to hear from you today!
There are permanent full time and part time positions available. A driving licence is preferable, however not essential if you have the right experience.
Salary: £7.75 £8.25 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
* Full and comprehensive training and development programme for all staff.
* A company pension plan.
* Opportunities for career development and long term career opportunities.
* 28 days paid annual leave, plus an extra paid day for your birthday.
You will be working with an upcoming supported living service that is opening a number of new services in both Watford & Hertford.
I am looking for highly motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic care and support staff with the skills, knowledge and understanding to support young people with a Learning disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Mental Health Conditions to live as independently as possible.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Carry out and undertake specific and general tasks that provide a high quality bespoke service that meets health, welfare and wellbeing needs of the client.
- Contribute, develop and implement a person centred support system that meets the needs of the person.
- Work flexibly to meet the outcomes of the client and the service.
- Carrying out and documenting care and progress towards desired support outcomes;
- Measure effectiveness of person centred plans by evaluating the results of care with the team.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all persons involved in the care and support of the client.
- Act in accordance with the companies and legal requirements;
- Maintain standards of care that comply to the values of the company and observance of CQC, (KLOE) regulations.
- Maintaining Client confidentiality and respecting the rights of Clients.
- Recording Client information in the Client care database
- Complete Induction and foundation training
- Undertake and complete the Care Certificate (if not already achieved)
- Undertake and complete a Diploma in Health & Social Care level 3
- Commit to developing skills and knowledge to enhance your understanding and develop your role.
- Commit to being Person Centred in all aspects of the care and support delivered.
They focus on providing the best quality care to Clients, within their own accommodation, by developing, monitoring, evaluating and supporting care and facilities and assisting their clients to pursue their goals and interests and to encourage social inclusion and activities.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge and feel you can meet the requirements of a growing, new company we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV today or call Stacey on #### if you have any questions.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Coordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. Advertised through Zoek. Ref:42779