CMM Technician Hoddesdon Hertfordshire PCDMIS
The company specialise in the heavy metals industry and is a commutable distance from Hertford, Cheshunt, Hatfield, Bishops Stortford and Harlow.
My client are an intimate manufacturing company based in Hoddesdon looking for a CMM Technician / CMM Operator to join their team. The successful CMM Technician will be involved in Quality and will ideally hold a similar role as a Quality Inspector, Quality Technician, CMM Inspector or CMM Technician.
Requirements for the CMM Technician:
- Experience as a Quality Inspector, Quality Technician, CMM Inspector or CMM Technician.
- Knowledge and experience of PCDMIS would be desirable.
- Be a commutable distance from Hoddesdon.
The role of the CMM Technician:
- Maintain and the Implementation of agreed quality standards and management procedures throughout the whole company.
- To check that components are manufactured to drawing specification, using methods necessary to achieve this.
- Use of the CMM Machine and PCDMIS would be beneficial.
- To conduct and track Quality, System, Process, and Product, audits.
- Maintain and improve levels of Quality within the work place
- Quality Improvement activities and initiatives, Monthly recording and reporting of Quality Performance
Package for the CMM Technician:
- Competitive salary to be discussed at interview.
- Free Parking on site.
- Excellent progression prospects.