Head of Care
Nurse Head of care £17ph Milton keynes
Clinical service managerHead of careenvironment providing nursing care for the elderly. My Clients nursing home is medium in size, located in Milton Keynes and offers outstanding long term career development opportunities.
The home provides nursing & social care for the elderly and has an excellent reputation. It is part of a leading healthcare provider and the potential for promotion to Home Manager is excellent for the right candidate.
- You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, uptodate medication records
- Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
- Youll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Must have senior experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
- Understanding of the NMC code of conduct
- Excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and motivate other staff members
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal