Quantity Surveyor - Manchester
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team to be responsible for professional delivery of sustainable, profitable growth.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including rail, transport and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £10 - 500 million
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- £30 - 38,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in.
- Car or car allowance.
- Experience working in the civil sector as a Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Project experience within infrastructure and rail ideally.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: NEC and bespoke contracts.
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career .
If you would like more information on this Quantity Surveying position, or any other vacancy, please call Peter Edwards on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.