Estimator (Prime Residential)
About the Role:
Due to our client’s increased workload they are currently looking to recruit an Estimator to join the commercial team. The candidate will have Estimating experience in the prime residential (build and refurb). They would like to bring somebody in who will mould well with the company and work their way up through the company. You will be based in their head office which is located in Hertfordshire close to the M25. They have many projects starting and in the pipeline for prestigious clients, including private residential developments (£15m+) and flagship retail stores around London. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Issuing tender packages to sub-contractors and suppliers, ensuring all the relevant information is provided.
- Make necessary copies of drawings and specification as directed by management.
- Arrange and attend site visits with sub-contractors.
- List tender enquires.
- Set up cost plan for project.
- Produce take-offs and measure specific items.
- Assist with the final compilation of tenders.
- Ensure documentation is collated and stored in line with Company policies.
- Carry out any reasonable request of a similar nature as directed by Senior Management.
About the benefits / rewards:
The salary will be dependent on level of exposure to industry. The company offers excellent opportunities and offers a basic salary between £65,000 - £85,000. Our client supports, develop and understand their employees. They offer employee stability through permanent long-term employment and stable working environment. You will be well rewarded for your hard work with a remuneration package that will correspond to the individuals experience and skills.
Requirements:The Suitable candidate will have experience in Estimating with a main contractor. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience. It would also be desirable if you are a 1 hour commute to their office in Hertfordshire, close to the M25 and M1. You must be able to work under pressure, work well in a team.Contact: Jon @ cityscapeltd.com or call on 01923 750095