Senior Construction Planner - Berkshire
A top tier main contractor has a great opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team based in Berkhire. The client operates across the education and healthcare sector and work predominantly new build and refurbishments. The projects typically operate under traditional forms of contract.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for aspects of project planning both pre and post contract. Also helping the pre-construction team and reporting to the Head of Planning. The role is varied and should offer the right candidate an autonomous working environment but with the resources and support required to help them succeed.
Experience in the following areas:
- Site based experience
- Claims or dispute experience would be advantageous
- Ideally from a main contracting background
- Experience using ASTA Powerproject or similar software
- Highly IT literate
Essential and desirable criteria
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4)
* Appropriate CSCS card
* Experience of accurate programming and sequencing from outputs
* Understanding of construction technology and methods including steel structures, concrete frames, timber frames etc
* Experience of using ASTA Power Project
* Experience of reading and accurately interpreting drawings, specification and other construction information
* Experience of working with supply chain and having interaction with customers and communities
The role will be based in the clients Berkshire office. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a new role to kick start things off in 2017.
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.