I am seeking a Plant Coordinator to join a massive main contractor in Manchester to help grow their plant team. You will deal with site based operatives and Construction Management staff to manage the coordination of large numbers of plant and tools across several city centre projects.
You will be office based in Manchester but required to travel from site to site. You will come from a Plant Company background and have experience in distributing large numbers of plant across multiple sites.
The Plant Coordinator must:
- Have a plant background
- Have experience in managing plant placement across several large sites
- Be a good communicator and able to liaise with people of different professions
- Be organised and able to log inventory properly
The Successful Plant Coordinator will receive:
- Basic salary of c£17,000 - £20,000
- Competitive package
- Opportunity to be involved in some of the most prestigious projects in the North West
If you are interested in the role of Plant Coordinator please submit all CV applications to , or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.